An accountant needed a continuous supply of leads to sustain his business. However, nothing comes easy and Facebook Ads are no Magic. Here’s how our hard work with rigorous testing and optimization put his ads on Auto-pilot:
To fetch qualified B2B Leads and scheduled calls under budget restraints.
- To stay within the budget requirements, we did extensive research to fetch a highly targeted audience.
- The resultant TOF campaign with 3 ad sets effortlessly caught the attention of the potentials.
- Despite in-depth research, we played safe by letting Facebook chose the best out of 8 different creative & four ad copies in dynamic creative ads.
- Therefore, even the initial daily ad spend of $30/day was fruitful.
- While the industry average CPL was $100, our targeted efforts resulted in $23.28/per lead (under the desired target of 77%).
- Unlike what we expected, all the 3 ad sets turned out fruitful, but 2 aced it.
- To bring the cost further down, we picked the 2 winning creatives & 2 winning copies.
- Within a short period of one month, we brought the accountant-client 38 qualified leads ready to schedule calls and counting.