A Dentist Facebook Ads Case Study. The client based in the United States needed help with Facebook Ads to generate Leads.
- ? Our dentist client did not have the kind of time to focus on his Google rank and SEO.
- ? He needed a simple solution for a quick fix as he was in a high-competition zone and was likely to lose business to competitors soon.
- ? The Facebook advertisement was the best fix we could offer in that situation.
- ? However, to compete well, we needed a free-hand with budget but the client had his concerns because of his past experience with another agency.
- ? We had to settle for a nominal budget for the first month. That puts more responsibility on our experts.
- ☝️ The only thing we had to get done was to bring leads for the client in a months’ time.
- ☝️ We worked with the client to produce an audience persona to create new audiences.
- ☝️ We vigorously tested these audiences against the website visitors.
- ☝️ We created a lead magnet with a tempting *Limited time FREE CHECKUP* offer for the new and website-visitors-based audience.
- ☝️ We coupled our advertising with email retargeting.
- ☝️ We created a 7-day value-based lead nurturing email sequence for regular Leads before showing them the new offer ad.
- ☝️ The website visitors of *Need an appointment page?* were addressed separately in another retargeting ad sequence.
- ☝️ The results were overwhelming. The simple steps did not disappoint us and excited the client.
- ✔️ Our team tried to balance out the small budget with highly accurate targeting and email marketing efforts.
- ✔️ Their hard work surely paid off well and brought the client back with a big investment.
- ✔️ We brought the dentist client 193 leads only in the first month.
- ✔️ The conversion rate was way above his expectations i.e. 37%.
- ✔️ The offer we used in the lead magnet gave him a bit of extra work to handle for free but the conversion rate nullified that.
- ✔️ The Email Marketing nurture sequence AFTER the signup pushed people to convert even before the FREE CHECKUP.
- ✔️ We had a high CTR, CPC was $2.78 and CPL was $17.
- ✔️ The account was all in good shape now for our future use.
- ✔️ The client extended the contract, this time with additional services.